About CourseThe best way to learn AWS CDK: Foundation lessons to let you use it professionally. Most importantly, we show you how to do it well - create maintainable code, re-usable projects, and secure AWS infrastructure.
This course takes you from the very beginning of CDK through real-world launchable stacks.
We assume you have never installed the CDK tools, and grow from there to use it to launch the main AWS products.
We then orchestrate them together in functional projects, and make the code available for you to remix.
What you'll learn
- Setting up the CDK command-line tools
- Creating new projects with the CDK
- Secure networks and subnets with VPC
- Launching servers with autoscaling
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Docker clusters on Fargate and ECS
- Serverless APIs with Lambda and API Gateway
- Creating re-usable components
- + So much more — Check below for a full listing of videos.